At The 5 Spot, we offer a positive, fun work environment with highly competitive pay, FREE telemedicine/virtual healthcare for all employees and their dependents, subsidized benefits available for full time staff, excellent work/life balance, set schedules, meal discounts and the opportunity for benefits and performance-based advancement opportunities. We believe that a happy, healthy team member is a better, more productive team member. We strive to help every employee in our company reach this goal!
Our focus is on the overall experience of the customer as well as the work environment of our team. This requires a commitment to empowering staff to go above and beyond expectations. With an emphasis on quality products, creative, comfortable atmospheres and an unwavering commitment to personal service, The 5 Spot strives to excel on all levels.
If this sounds like an environment in which you could thrive, we want you to become part of our team!
Work in a professional, responsive manner to create an exceptional dining experience for every guest with the goal of creating loyal, repeat customers. Wash and clean tableware, pots, pans and cooking equipment. Keep the dish room and equipment clean and organized.
Dishwasher duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Knowledge of sanitation and cleanliness standards and the ability to adhere to these standards.
- Use of industrial kitchen equipment.
- Keep the dish machine clean and report any functional or mechanical problems immediately.
- Monitor dish machine water temperature to ensure sanitary wash cycle.
- Wash and store all tableware and kitchenware.
- Bag and haul dish room trash to dumpster at designed times.
- Handle tableware carefully to prevent breakage and loss.
- Maintain adequate levels of dish detergents and cleaning supplies.
- Clean food preparation and production areas as required.
- Maintaining and contributing to a safe and respectful working environment for both staff and customers by following workplace safety guidelines.
- Following all company operating policies and procedures.
- Supporting the actions and decisions of Management.
Job Requirements. The ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to stand on your feet for 8 hours, lift up to 60 lbs., bend and reach.
- The ability to work in hot, wet, humid and loud environment for long periods of time.
- The ability to take direction.
- The availability to work mornings, weekends, and holidays.
- Reliable transportation.
- $10-$12 depending upon experience.
- FREE telemedicine/virtual healthcare for all employees and their dependents
- Insurance available for full-time employees.
- Monthly bus pass assistance provided.
If you are interested in becoming part of our fast paced, customer service centered, growing company, please send an email with your work history to email@example.com
Gaslight Group is a collective body of hospitality-based businesses – The 5 Spot Midtown, b. Matthew’s Eatery, The 5 Spot Sandfly & Abe’s on Lincoln. Serving delicious, approachable food and drinks in a uniquely beautiful, family friendly atmosphere with exceptional guest service is our specialty!
Ready to apply? Click here!
Have questions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org